Sunday 22 May 2022

Worship Sun 22 May - 'My peace I give to you'

WELCOME/ Hello – and welcome to worship. This week, we continue spending time with Jesus and his disciples in an upper room in Jerusalem, as he takes this moment to teach them one last time before he is arrested. And today, we’re focusing in on the peace that Jesus freely gives to his followers.

To go straight to worship just click on THIS LINK
Or read on for church notices...

CHURCH NOTICES/ 
The General Assembly of the Church of Scotland has begun and goes through this week until Thursday afternoon. It’s Upper Clyde’s turn to attend this year and while Margaret Harley and I will be attending online, and I’ll be in the manse, and not in Edinburgh, even so, every day will be pretty packed with hearing reports. If you need to get in touch with me, you’re best to call after 6pm when business should be finished for the day. Or just drop me an email and I’ll respond when I can.

Evening worship will be held this coming Sunday at 5pm at Leadhills. And all are very welcome to come along for this more informal gathering, with time for a cuppa and a catch up afterwards.

As you go out and about this week, may you know God's peace, 
God bless

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for visiting.
We're always happy to receive comments, however,
we do moderate them to avoid spam.