Monday 28 January 2019

News, info, looking ahead


A relatively quiet week this week, so flagging up some items for the diary a little further on:

Sun 10 Feb, 9am: Prayer group meets. All welcome.
If you have any particular prayer requests, please leave a note in the prayer box in the vestibule.

Wednesday 13 Feb, 2pm: Guild. Our guest speaker will be Dee Yates,
who will be talking about her pilgrimage to Lindisfarne.

Thurs. 14 Feb, ‘Wordworks’ writers group meets up by the fireside at the Colebrooke Arms,
Crawfordjohn. All welcome. Come and share work by a favourite writer,
or bring something you’ve written or are working on.

Hospital visits: A wee plea from the Minister: please don’t be shy about letting me know
if folk are in hospital and needing a visit. If it’s at all possible, I really do try my best to visit,
but if I don’t know I can’t go! I’d rather be told several times than not at all, so need your help.
Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for visiting.
We're always happy to receive comments, however,
we do moderate them to avoid spam.