Tuesday 9 August 2016

SONGS OF PRAISE Service: Sun 14 August


Join us for a service of music-filled worship, and perhaps help lif the rafters with your singing...
At the Parish Church, Abington,
10.30am - with music provided by Mary Hamilton.

We've been busily nominating hymns for the service, over the last several weeks,
and the results are in for our 8 hymns...
Okay, our 9 hymns, because there were so many cracking choices! Here's what you chose:

154 How great thou art
97 O God, you search me and you know me
14 The Lord is my Shepherd
392 When I survey
396 And can it be
153 Great is thy faithfulness
737 Will your anchor hold
710 I have a dream
419 Thine be the glory
and our readings will be from:
Ps 23
Ps 146
Ps 147:1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for visiting.
We're always happy to receive comments, however,
we do moderate them to avoid spam.